Software Developer (Internee) at Supreme Court of Pakistan
Location: Islamabad Total Positions: 3 Employment Status: Full-Time Internship Role: Software Developer Period: 1 Year Stipend: Rs. 50,000/- P.M. Age:25 or less Qualification:BS(SE/CS) Job Posted:12-Jun-2021 Last Date to Apply:27-Jun-2021
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science from HEC recognized university (Fresh Graduates).
- Preferably having working knowledge of PHP and MySQL and PHP frameworks (Code igniter, Laravel etc.)
- Not Required (Practical/Hands on experience is a plus).
- Assist in the development of web-based applications with varying business logics.
- Maintain and upgrade existing applications.
- Maintaining code quality, organization, identify/ correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs.
- Work closely with existing staff to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- To write technical specifications and support documentation.
- Knowledge of PHP Web Frameworks; Example: Laravel, CodeIgniter.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within a 'team but also self-motivated to work alone when required.
- Applicants are required to apply exclusively online on the official website at www.supremecourt.gov.pk/careers. Applications through post/courier/by hand shall not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to carefully read the job description before applying for a position.
- Deadline: Application form shall not be entertained after 11:59 PM on 27-Jun-2021.
- The online application form must be filled in completely to furnish correct details. Incomplete and Irrelevant applications will be rejected.
- Hard copy of the application is not required to be submitted.
- Once applications are received and the deadline for submissions has passed, the screening process will begin. Shortlisted candidates will be notified individually, and a list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on Supreme Court's website.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview at the Supreme Court of Pakistan, at the Principal Seat in Islamabad.
- At the time of interview applicants/ candidates must produce original degree/ diploma verified from HEC along with two reference letters in original.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates coming for interview.
- Supreme Court of Pakistan reserves the right to increase/ decrease number of seats and/ or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- No age relaxation shall be granted in any case.
- The successful candidate will be offered an internship position under the Technical Internship Program (TIP) for a fixed period of one year purely on merit basis @Rs.50000/month (all inclusive), which is neither extendable nor absorbable as a regular position.
- The Supreme Court of Pakistan reserves the right to terminate and/or halt the Technical Internship Program at any time at a short notice to the internees.