Ms. Justice Mussarat Hilali
Born in Peshawar on 08.08.1961
- Received Law Degree from Khyber Law College Peshawar University
- Enrolled as an Advocate of District Courts in year 1983.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court in year 1988.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of Supreme Court of Pakistan in year 2006.
Activities at Bar
- First Female elected office bear on the post Secretary from 1988-1989, vice president (Twice) 1992 till 1994, general Secretary 1997-1998
- First Female twice elected as Executive member of Supreme Court Bar Association(S.C.B.A) from 2007-2008 and 2008-2009
- First Female Additional Advocate General of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from Nov. 2001 till Mar. 2004
- First Female appointed as Chairperson Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Environmemental Protection Tribunal
- Appointed as First Female Ombudsman for Protection against Harassment of Women at Workplace
- Elevated to the Bench as Additional Judge on 26.03.2013.
- Confirm as Permanent Judge of the Peshawar High Court on 13.03.2014.
- U.S.A. 1993, U.K. 1993, Japan 1999, Singapore 2000, Nepal 2008 and India 2009
As a Chief Justice
- Took oath as Acting Chief Justice of the Peshawar High Court on 1st April 2023
- Took oath as Chief Justice of the Peshawar High Court on 12th May 2023.